While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
We use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide to you, and improve, our website, templates and newsletters
- to market our services and products to you, including electronically (e.g. by text or email)
- to bill you and process payments from you, including authorizing and processing credit card transactions
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim and verifying your compliance with any terms under which we have provided our website or templates to you
- for any other purpose authorized by you or the Act.
DISCLOSURE OF USER INFORMATION
In relation to a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
SE OF USER INFORMATION